Tuesday, April 28, 2009

prancer 1 year ago from vh1 and what she blog on here myspace page


Prancer has a special message for all the Flavor of Love 3 viewers in the land: “I didn’t f*** Flavor Flav!” Below, she elaborates on that, explains the rap that got her in trouble and talks Heelys and hair.

How was your time on the show?

I had a great time. I met some great people. Met a great guy. It was all good.

It seemed like the primary reason you were eliminated was the kiss-and-tell thing. Any thoughts on that?

I didn’t tell, that’s the thing. I think it boiled down to Sinceer knowing that I was her biggest competition, so she made something up to try to get me out of there. Unfortunately worked, but I didn’t tell anybody anything. I didn’t f*** Flavor Flav! And that’s not what my damn rap meant, either. I had a nightcap with Flav, but we just slept. The “You know what I know” s*** meant anything I know that’s going on in the house, he knows. I told him everything. I thought I was gonna be the low-key snitch of the house. Anytime there was bulls*** or fakeness going on in the house, I put it on blast to Flav, not the other chicks. That’s all the line meant, but Sinceer turned it into something that it was not and got the other girls to go along. Sinceer knew what she was doing the whole time she was there. She had a great strategy. Kudos to you, Sinceer, but that ain’t what happened.

The girls had no choice but to make something up about me. I was genuine, classy, kindhearted, and entertaining, and they had nothing on me or against me and they knew Flav was feeling me. Their jealousy and insecurities got the best of them, so they had to get the biggest threat out, even if it meant making something up and lying to Flav. They all banded together and plotted against me

I saw on your MySpace that you’ve hosted events with Sinceer. You’ve made up since the show taped?

Yeah, we’ve squashed the beef since then. But I was pretty angry at first.

Was it disappointing that Flav kept Hotlanta over you?

Yeah! Who would want that? She’s a hot mess. But she was rocking my clock, so she should still feel like s***. He didn’t have a clock for her.

Even though you didn’t sleep with Flav, you did make out with him a lot. Were you really into him?

I was. Like I said, he’s a great guy. That was all genuine. That wasn’t an act, that wasn’t me trying to save my spot in the house. I was feeling him, I wanted to make out with him, so I did.

Was there physical attraction there?

I was physically attracted to him. I thought he was cute.

What did you think about the new girls being brought in? Was it a blow to your ego to be the first girl eliminated after they were brought in?

I figured one of us had to go, anyway, even if one of them didn’t come. I didn’t think he was going to get rid of them on the first day, so it wasn’t a surprise that he got rid of one of us.

What did you think of Flav naming you Prancer?

I thought it was cute. I wanted to be named “Vixen,” which is also a reindeer. That’s why I picked it, ‘cause I have doe eyes.

I thought you wanted to be named “Vixen,” because of the sexual connotation.

Well, it was partly because of my doe eyes, but a vixen is also a female fox, and I think I’m a sexy lady. That was my entire explanation.

You posted a blog on your MySpace regarding your hair. Care to elaborate?

I do not walk around with my hair looking like that on the regular. I get my hair done quite a few times a week, probably three times a week. My hair in real life is very curly, you can see that on my MySpace, too, and I don’t know how to straighten it. That was a problem, trying to do it myself. But I still looked a million times better than those other girls, even if my weave was f***ed up.

How has the response from the fans?

It’s been crazy. I went to Target the other day with a hat, sunglasses and my hair tucked in my jacket, and I still got recognized. Oh, and I got a free Supersizing at McDonalds that day. The perks of fame!

You rocked Heelys. Why?

I’m a big kid. I like Heelies. I was shopping for the show and I ran across them, so I bought them. Everybody was trying to talk crap because I had them, but Flav had them, too. They just didn’t show that. He only wore them one day. So, for everyone that was hating: I’m a big kid, he’s a big kid and that’s why I was attracted to him. He was rocking what I was rocking, so, eat that!

Which girls from the show do you keep in touch with?

I talk to Sinceer everyday. I talk to Rayna a lot. I talk to Seezinz and Bee-Ex a lot. I’m cool with just about everybody. I hear I have beef with Tik, but I don’t know why. It’s really random.

Was there any level of hurt from being eliminated?

I was really hurt, but at the same time, it was getting so crazy that I was relieved to be out of that. I’m not a drama queen. I don’t like to argue in real life, so I wasn’t about to sit on TV and argue with somebody about something stupid. They were just picking fights about nothing. They would try to step to me and argue, but they knew that I wasn’t having it. But none of it’s an act – those girls are psycho and they don’t like each other. Sinceer argues like that with people who aren’t on the show.

You’re a preacher’s daughter.

I am! My mom is a senior pastor of a church. She was really afraid of me going on the show. She thought I was going to do something to embarrass her, but she’s over it. She thinks it’s cool now. She’s having just as much fun with it as I am.

Are you interested in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry?

Going into the show, it wasn’t a thing of trying to advance my career, but since being on the show, I really enjoyed being on camera and being on TV. I’m going to try to do some acting. I’m moving to L.A. I just want to say to my fans, thank you so so much for all the love and support. I get so many messages and emails about how they love my personality, how I held it down in the mansion and how they are dying to see more of me. I just wanna tell them to keep their eyes open for me and I appreciate all the love! PART2 I AIN’T FUCK NO DAMN FLAVOR FLAV!!!!!
Man alright so let me explain this shit right fuckin now! I DID NOT SLEEP WITH FLAVOR FLAV and that aint what the fuck I meant in my rap….let me break it down “…keepin to myself in the room with asti, wanna get with you so we can do the nasty…”
What it meant was I was basically a loner in the house I was able to coexist with everyone I didn’t have any enemies but I didn’t have any friends really either I stayed in the astronaut room all the time by myself. I slept there I ate there I did me there by my damn self. Any woman wants to do the nasty with her man but Flav ain’t my man but if it got to that point ok lets do the damn thang but fact is he ain’t my man and we ain’t do shit.
It rhymed and I thought it was cute….now the “You know what I know” Everyone looked at me as the low-key snitch of the house I was able to coexist with them chicks so I knew what was goin on with everybody and used it to my advantage so anything I knew about Flav knew about cuz I was always runnin and tellin him something so thats what the “you know what i know” meant….they don’t even show me explaining to him what the shit meant….but what the fuck ever y’all have seen me on the show I’m a classy lady….
Me and Sinceer are very cool now (Love ya bitch) but she is the one who planted that seed to the other girls….She had a great strategy for the show and it worked (unfortunately this go round against me)…If I’m not the girl for Flav thats fine I ain’t tryna keep no man that don’t wanna be kept I just hope he finds exactly what he’s looking for…I’m not mad at him I still have love for Flav he’s an amazing guy…
I’m not mad at Sinceer she knew I was big time competition for her and she needed my ass outta there so she did what she had to do….he had my clock so obviously he wanted me there…

Peace out homies XOXO

No comments: