Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE FLAVOR FLAV INTERVIEW


interviews with some of the stars and performers of HHH — which will be well worth your time tonight. We bring you those interviews here.

My ass kissing of the world’s most renown rapper continues. First DMX, then SSSC, and now the man himself, Flava Flav. After the usual opening “What’s your secret to looking great?” formalities, we get to the real meat of Flav: His gigantic clocklace. Michelle: Flavor, two seconds my love. First of all, you look fantastic.
Flavor Flav: Thank you, thank you.
Michelle: How many degrees hot are you right now? It’s boiling.
Flavor Flav: Whoa! I’m like 80o hot.
Michelle: I think you need to take that velveteen coat off. Is what I think. You need to be comfortable.
Flavor Flav: Skulls and bones – this is Adolfo, baby. You don’t take off Adolfo.
Michelle: [laughs] It’s looking good.
Flavor Flav: You don’t take off your Adolfo. Adolfo is the – that’s it right now. Michelle: That’s it. Tell me something: How annoying is Daylight Savings Time for you?
Flavor Flav: I don’t pay no attention to it.
Michelle: Love it.
Flavor Flav: Long as I live.
Michelle: Who resets your clocks? Do you have a guy who does that for you?
Flavor Flav: I do it myself!
Michelle: You do it yourself?
Flavor Flav: If you want something done right!
Michelle: What channel is your talk show going to be on?
Flavor Flav: Um, we’re trying to find a home for it now. So that’s in the works.
Michelle: What about VH1?
Flavor Flav: No, VH1 – I’ve been on VH1. I blew VH1 up. You know what I’m sayin’? I brought in 7,500,000 viewers.* (*Ed. Note: No idea if this is true.)
Michelle: Get out.
Flavor Flav: Nobody ever broke my record yet! So Flavor Flav still stands number one on VH1.
Michelle: Thank you, Flavor.

No comments: